Franconia Beer Message Board
OT: Visit to Czechia
|Posted by Euromannn on 2017-07-19 11:32:42|
|Every place you travel has something unique to see at least once.|
Beer in Czech is the cheapest of anywhere and so many great styles. I’ll float through Czech in September then again in October when I return from the Ukraine. Gotta tackled UK before Putin!
Floating to “beer cities” as you like has options, which I have done the past two years in 13 countries in Europe. Best overall beer option cities in Europe --- Prague, Bamberg, Antwerp and Munich.
For Czech - Prague is the most superior city in Europe, at least for me. I consider it the most brilliant city in all of Europe for beer, architectural beauty and cultural arts.
- 14th and 15th century Gothic and Renaissance Architecture
- 17th & 18th Century Baroque & Art Deco buildings
- Beer? Smaller pubs like Dno Pyle & Zly Casy, Letna beer garden and Zizkov area. Even have been to several beer festival the was near Plzen all locals few tourists.
So many fabulous beers are less than 2-euro prices in Prague.
- Concerts Mozart, Black Art Theatre, & student Concerts in Mala Strana university area are very low priced.
- Zizkov has many smaller brewery pubs but is a run down neighborhood.
Been to majority of Czech cites like Prague, PLzen, Cesky Krumlov, Budjuvoice, Karlovy Vary, Telc, Bruno, Ostrava, Cheb.
How I would rank them:
|OT: Visit to Czechia by Nick B. on 2017-07-19 23:51:52|
|OT: Visit to Czechia & Bamberg by Euromannn on 2017-07-20 12:42:49|
|Gerhard vs Gerhad by Euromannn on 2017-07-20 13:58:03|
|OT: Visit to Czechia & Bamberg by Nick B. on 2017-07-21 02:30:21|
|OT: Gerhard vs Gerhad by Gerhard Schoolmann on 2017-07-21 04:52:39|
|OT: Gerhard vs Gerhad by Euromannn on 2017-07-21 06:28:39|
|OT: Gerhard vs Gerhad by barry on 2017-07-21 06:49:27|
|OT: Gerhard vs Gerhad by Uncle Jimbo on 2017-07-21 17:25:41|
|OT: Visit to Czechia & Bamberg - Rauchbier by Uncle Jimbo on 2017-07-22 08:29:55|